League Record 3-0
Provincial Rankings From The Province Newspaper (Howie's High School Hamper)
1. Centennial Centaurs (Coquitlam) (2-0). Did not play. (LW-1)
2. Vancouver College Fighting Irish (3-1). Def. Terry Fox 42-6. (2)
3. St. Thomas More Collegiate Knights (Burnaby) (3-1). Def. Windsor 36-0. (3)
4. Mt. Douglas Rams (Victoria) (3-1) Def. 2A Robert Bateman 35-6. (4)
5. Notre Dame Jugglers (Vancouver) (4-1). Def. Holy Cross 35-6. (5)
Honorable mention -- Kelowna (4-0). Def. Mt. Boucherie 30-12
1. Mission Roadrunners (4-0). Def. Robert Bateman 32-20. (LW-1)
2. Handsworth Royals (North Vancouver) (4-0). Def. Triple-A Terry Fox 27-20. (2)
3. John Barsby Bulldogs (Nanaimo) (3-1). Def. Triple A Lord Tweedsmuir 22-0. (3)
4. Ballenas Whalers (Parksville) (3-1). Def. Mark Isfeld. (NR)
5. Seaquam Seahawks (North Delta) (2-2). Def. Eric Hamber (NR)
A Big Congratulations to our JV Squad on their 32-0 victory vs the Timberline Wolves of Campbell River. The Wolves played tough early on with the half-time score favoring John Barsby 12-0. Our kick-off team ignited a second half explosion with a very physical wedge breaking performance that set the tone for things to come on both sides of the ball.
Well Done Dawgs!
JV Practices/Study Hall leading up to our home game this coming Wednesday vs Mark Isfeld are as follows:
Study Hall In Mr. Austin's Classroom: 3:06 PM Thursday, 6 October. Interim Reports are Rapidly Approaching!!!
Practice: Friday, 8 October: 0601-0801
Practice: Tuesday, 12 October 3:16-5:31