Not a day goes by where I am not thankful for being a part of this program! There is ALWAYS something to celebrate, ALWAYS. Performance and Leadership class was flat-out awesome! The guys push so dang hard. Effort ruled the day today. A block took things to a new level! B-Block wasn't far off. We were gifted one hour and ten minutes and we used it to the max! Here is how it went:
1) Announcements/ 45 crunches/ABC/30 yard build-ups followed by Stretch
2) We skip roped 440 plus yards switching styles and rhythm every 40 yards
3) We harnessed up and dragged partners 300 plus yards in 20 yard all-out increments
4) Thirty plyo push-ups and thirty jack-knife sit-ups with 15 lb medicine ball
5) Transition to weight-room 3 x 10 full squats minimum 185 lbs
6) A-Block then rocked a 20 station timed circuit 3 x 10 reps in 80 seconds or less
7) Bell rings during clean-up
The guys supported each other throughout and NEVER QUIT !!!!!!!!!! We GOT BETTER!
There are no lies on the football field!