To all members of BC High School Football,
Our association is expanding its social media program!
In addition to our already existing Facebook page, we are also going to create a new Twitter, Instagram and YouTube accounts! Here are the details of our Social Media program!
- “Like” us on our current Facebook Page under “BC High School Football” and receive news from around the province!
- Follow us @BCHSFB and receive immediate updates from around B.C!
- Tweet us your scores/updates from games!
- Make sure to tweet us about any other news regarding you and your team!
- Follow us @BCHSFB and tag us in any photos of your team!
- The best photos will be re-posted by us and will be featured on our Instagram account!
- Subscribe to our “BC High School Football” YouTube channel
- PLAYERS, do you have a passion for creating videos? Create promotional videos of upcoming games and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will select two “AAA” and two “AA” games to be featured as our promotional videos of the week!
- Videos must be sent in by the Wednesday before the upcoming game and no longer than 2 minutes in length. We will give preference to those that include both teams in the video.
- COACHES, we will feature the “AAA” and “AA” Players of the Week on our YouTube account!
- Send “Player of the Week” HUDL Cutups to our “BCSSFA” Hudl account. The video must be no longer than 1 minute in length.
- COACHES, we will be having a “Top Plays of the Month” video on our YouTube channel!
- Send in your game film to our “Football BC” Hudl account with an attached comment of the best 2 plays of each game. From there, we will do the rest and select the best plays of the month!
- Reminder: Inappropriate language in any videos is not permitted and will not be used
Thank you and best of luck during training camp!